DreamHost is ranked as the top web host in the last lifehacker Five best web hosting companies poll. So we are starting our DreamHost Review with this special news which will give you the first impression about their service. They provide unlimited web hosting as low as $8.95/month.
DreamHost is one of oldest company in this industry which established in 1997. So they have a huge experience in this field. There have over 1500 servers, 100 employees and host more than one million domains all over the world. They provide all the main three types of web hosting services; shared hosting, Virtual Private Servers and dedicated servers as well as cloud hosting.
Plans & Pricing
Unlimited Shared Hosting
This company offers unlimited shared web hosting with unmetered disk space, transfer, databases, email accounts.
Price : $9.95/month with one year billing term (billed $119.40 per year) or $8.95/month with two years billing term (billed $214.80 per two years)
DreamHost VPS hosting comes with unlimited disk space and bandwidth. This is something special because very less number of web hots provides unlimited disk space and bandwidth for Virtual Private Servers. You will also get unlimited hosted domains, databases too.
Monthly fee will be based on the RAM as follows
- 300MB RAM – $15/mo
- 600MB RAM – $30/mo
- 1000MB RAM – $50/mo
- 2000MB RAM – $100/mo
- 4000MB RAM – $200/mo
Dreamhost also offers dedicated servers for the web site owners who run high traffic web sites, resources consuming web applications and large business sites owners.
Their Pricing for standard dedicated servers are ranging from $109/mo to $249/mo.
Here are the pros of their services.
- Unlimited disk space for both shared and Virtual Private Servers
- Their servers are optimized to run WordPress based sites
- 24/7 customer support
- Free trial for shared and Virtual Private Servers
- Scalable – You can upgrade your plan to higher level (ex: shared hosting to Virtual Private Server)
- 97 days money back guarantee for shared hosting
- cPanel is not available with shared hosting (They are offering their own control panel)
- No live chat support for shared hosting
We hope this review helped you to get an clear idea about their services.