BlueHost is one of the leading web hosting company that provides reliable web hosting for thousands of their customers. Recently they expanded their web hosting services to VPS and Dedicated servers to the web masters, web developers and web application developers who want more resources. In this BlueHost review we are going to explain about BlueHost company, their technology, plans and pricing as well as pros and cons.
BlueHost web hosting established in 1996 which means over a decade ago. They have their own data centers and servers. They have multiple 10 gigabit fiber connections to locations to get the best redundancy and they have their own custom Linux kernel. Although most of web hosting companies outsource the support to other companies, they clearly mention that they have inhouse support team in Utah where their headquarters located.
Plans & Pricing
BlueHost offers an unlimited shared hosting plans which comes with unlimited space, bandwidth, hosted domains, email accounts and databases. It also includes a free domain name, free advertising credit, free site builder and cPanel control panel etc.
Regular Price: $9.99/month
- Standard plan : 1 core, 2GB RAM, 30GB space, 1TB/mo transfer – $29.99/mo
- Enhanced plan : 2 cores, 4GB RAM, 60GB space, 2TB/mo transfer – $59.99/mo
- Premium plan : 3 cores, 6GB RAM, 120GB space, 3TB/mo transfer – $89.99/mo
- Ultimate plan : 4 cores, 8GB RAM, 240GB space, 4TB/mo transfer – $119.99/mo
- Standard plan : Dual core, 2.3 GHz Intel Xeon Processor, 4GB RAM, 2x500GB space, 5TB/mo transfer – $149.99/mo
- Enhanced plan : Quad core, 2.5 GHz Intel Xeon Processor, 8GB RAM, 2x1000GB space, 10TB/mo transfer – $199.99/mo
- Premium plan : Quad core, 3.3 GHz Intel Xeon Processor, 16GB RAM, 2x1000GB space, 15TB/mo transfer – $249.99/mo
- 24/7 in-house customer support
- cPanel control panel for shared hosting
- High reputation in the industry
- Well stablished, well known hosting company
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Prices are bit high